Because of high demand, it can be difficult to sign up for a UCB class.Here's what to expect:
- Classes sell out very quickly, sometimes within an hour of being posted.
- You will not have to wait until the classes that are currently posted end, we will add more soon.
- If you don't see a class that fits your schedule, we probably offer it but it's sold out.
- New classes are added constantly, we recommend checking frequently.
- We offer classes morning, afternoon and evenings 7 days a week.
The Advanced Study Program is designed for students who have completed the core curriculum, are ready to make a professional level of commitment to improv or sketch comedy and are ready to perform at an advanced level. Each course in the Advanced Study Program is instructor-driven with a specialized focus. Students must apply to Advanced Study Improv and Advanced Study Writing Programs separately.
For Further Info Contact
- (323) 908-8702
If you wish to take Advanced Study Courses
Step 1: Apply to the Advanced Study Program
Students will receive an email after Improv 401 or Sketch 201 confirming they have completed the core improv or sketch program. After receiving that email, students can apply to the Advanced Study Program.
To apply, send an email to the Training Center Manager at email@example.com. The subject line should be "Advanced Improv Application" or "Advanced Sketch Application."
Subject: Advanced Improv Application (or "Advanced Sketch Application")
In the body of the email, please answer the following three questions:
2. What experience do you have in improv or sketch outside of your UCBTC classes? Please be specific. EX: If you are in a performance group, tell us your name and what form you are working on. Let us know the names of improv shows you've performed at around town. If you regularly work with a coach, tell us their name.
3. Please describe a comedy show or person (on stage, film or television) that inspired you and why?
Please allow 2-3 business days for your application to be reviewed.
Once approved, you are in the program.
Step 2: Register for a particular Advanced Study course
Once you have been approved for the Advanced Study Program, you can register for Advanced Study courses.
If you have any other questions contact the Training Center Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Level||Day / Time||Start Date||Teacher||Actions|
|Advanced Study Improv||Tuesdays 6:30-9:30pm||Tue January 6, 2015, 6:30pm PST||Mike Still||SOLD OUT|
|Advanced Study Harold||Sundays 3-6pm||Sun January 4, 2015, 3:00pm PST||Billy Merritt||SOLD OUT|